After a successful announcement of the dates of the ALGERIA ECO RACE’s 1st edition, it is time to go more in depth about the various offers and rates. The ALGERIA ECO RACE is an event created by enthusiasts, for enthusiasts. A maximum of people will find their satisfaction, an offer adapted to their means and vehicle preparation.
Always concerned about the safety of the participants, the vehicles registered in the race will have to comply with the FIA and the FIM requirements
CAR / TRUCK
- T1 GROUP CROSS-COUNTRY PROTOTYPE VEHICLES
- T2 GROUP CROSS-COUNTRY PRODUCTION VEHICLES
- T3 GROUP LIGHTWEIGHT PROTOTYPE CROSS-COUNTRY VEHICLES (Compliant with Annex J Art. 286)
- T4 GROUP LIGHT SERIES CROSS-COUNTRY SIDE BY SIDE VEHICLES (Compliant with Annex J Art. 287)
- T5 GROUP CROSS-COUNTRY TRUCKS
- SSV GROUP SSV XTREME RACE
- “OPEN” GROUP
- EXPERIMENTAL GROUP
- CATEGORY 1 450 cc
- CATEGORY 2 Quad
- CATEGORY 3 + 450 cc
- CATEGORY 4 Open
- CATEGORY 5 + 700 cc Twin-cylinder
- CATEGORY 6 Experimental
A HELPING HAND FOR THE AFRICA ECO RACE 2022
The same race crew participating in the ALGERIA ECO RACE 2021 and registering before 15 August 2021 for the AFRICA ECO RACE 2022, will receive a discount on their registration to the AFRICA ECO RACE 2022 of:
Many of the competitors taking part in such a race have an assistance team which manages the maintenance and repairs of the vehicles at the bivouac.
As always, rates include round-trip transportation for individuals and vehicles.